My First TimeBook – The Start of Good Life’ is the introductory workbook and planner
of the TimeBook series, helping people around the world achieve the life of their dreams.
- LEARN THE WINNING HABITS AND ROUTINES of the world’s most successful super-achievers, including Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Elon Musk.
- INCORPORATE THESE HABITS into your own life using the simple, step-by-step guide of manageable actions and tasks.
- BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE – join the top 1% by mastering the art of planning and working more efficiently towards success.
- EVALUATE ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE using the TimeBook self-assessment tools; track your progress against quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals.
- UNDATED INTERACTIVE PLANNER with the 28-Day challenge full of useful hints, inspiring quotes, motivating challenges and educational videos.
The first half of the book reveals the world’s most successful super-achievers’ winning secrets on time management, productivity, the art of planning and the importance of setting goals. It provides practical, easy-to-follow steps on applying them to the areas of your life that need attention, whether that’s your finances, career, relationships, health or your physical environment.
The second section is your own personal undated planner and journal. Apply your new wisdom, introduce new habits and set your quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals as part of the 28-day TimeBook challenge. Tracking your progress gives you the opportunity to celebrate success milestones along the way and motivate you towards achieving greater goals in the following days, weeks, months and years.
The TimeBook has improved lives in 89 countries and we can guarantee it will do the same for you. Follow the steps in the book and you’ll join the family of TimeBookers who have graduated from “My First TimeBook – The Start of Good Life” to the “TimeBook I – The Foundation of Good Life” Planner, reaping the benefits of the TimeBook formula and enjoying success and happiness.
Don’t waste the rest of your life regretting:”IF I ONLY HAD …”
Get out of your comfort zone and be extraordinary!